Our projects typically involve a focus on growth and value creation. We find there are some recurring themes in the projects we tackle.
Much of our work involves helping tackle one of these challenges:
- Build Startup Value Faster
- Find New Growth Sources for an Established Business
- Improve Merger & Acquisition Outcomes
- Improve Technology Commercialization Success Rate
- Get Virtual CTO Help
- Maximize an Entrepreneur’s “Return on Sweat”
Build Startup Value Faster
Help managers of emerging, high-tech ventures:
- decide how to create value as fast as possible;
- get on that optimal value creation path;
- avoid the classic startup errors we see all too often; &
- reach key, often neglected, value-creating, commercial milestones.
More about our Venture Catalyst Service
Find New Growth Sources
Help an established, high-tech business increase enterprise value — significantly faster than the rate at which the core business is growing.
More about our Growth Accelerant Service
Improve Merger & Acquisition Outcomes
Help science- & technology-based companies, on either side of an M&A transaction, create a “1+1=3” scenario — in which combining two companies creates a business considerably more valuable than the sum of its parts.
More about our M&A Value Creation Service
Improve Technology Commercialization
Help leaders of promising, early stage development projects navigate around the dreaded “Valley of Death” and reach the next stage in growth of the project — whether it be partnership with another company to develop a product, or investment to commercialize the technology.
More about our Technology Commercialization Bridge Service
Get Virtual CTO Help
A virtual or interim CTO adds CTO-level horsepower to your team, but is a variable resource that can be scaled up or down as needed.
More about our Virtual CTO Service
Maximize your “Return on Sweat”
Help entrepreneurs, & high-tech venture leaders:
- make the right decisions when the make or break issues surface; and
- maximize their “return on sweat”.
More about “Return on Sweat” Advice
- See Examples of our work, and Client Feedback
- Contact us, please, to discuss your plans and to see how we can help.